Poster sessions are planned on each Wednesday afternoon during the two weeks of the review.
Week 1: Wednesday, July 24 @ 3:00PM - Network & Cognitive Science and Science to Defeat WMD.
Week 2: Wednesday, July 31 @ 3:00PM - Sensing Science, Protection Science, Science to Secure WMD.
Students and post-doctoral fellows interested in displaying a poster must:
- Register online to attend the appropriate days of the review and enter the title of the poster during registration
- Hang their posters at least 30 minutes before the start of the poster session
- Be prepared to present their posters
- Remove their posters at the end of the poster session
The poster sessions will be in the Gibson ballroom across from the meeting rooms. Poster judge/s will review the posters and interact with the presenters during each session. Awards will be given to the top posters in each session.
Poster size: 2 feet wide x 4 feet tall
Each poster should include:
- Poster Title (should reference the research project associated with the work described in the poster)
- Names and affiliations of students and PI
- Research Objective(s)
- Experimental or Computational Method(s)
- Future Research Plan—Next Steps
The posters will be displayed on poster boards. Double-sided tape, Velcro, tacks or push pins will be provided to attach the posters on to the poster boards.